Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Coupons and Lists

I've found that I spend a ton more on junk I don't really need when I go to the grocery store without a list. Usually this is also when I'm hungry.
That is a total NO,NO!

Don't ever go grocery shopping while hungry!!

It only takes about 15 minutes to make a shopping list, and then commit to sticking to what's on the list. In fact go ahead and make it a mission to only search out the things on your list. You will save tons of money...

I know they seem like a hassle, but coupons are another really big saver! I read an article today about a person who spent $1.00 on $230.00 worth of groceries. So if you have a printer get online and search for coupons for your local grocery store. You will be amazed at the money you can save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically