Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Freebies!!!

Freebies for  July 26, 2009

Okay so I didn’t add this my last freebies post, so I will now…

One of the best, and I do mean best ways to save money is with freebies!! Firstly because you can’t get anything cheaper than FREE, and secondly because when you get free samples it allows you to try things before you buy things!! (Look at that I rhymed!)

But seriously,  when you have that opportunity you don’t waste your money on something you may not like!!

So here are your freebies for Today, they are mostly household products…so get that free cleaning stuff while you can!!

Free Ziplock (bags) Gift Pack
FREE GIFT PACK

Free Paper Towels
FREE SAMPLE

Free Deodorant
FREE SAMPLE

Free Panty Liners (Girls only)
FREE SAMPLE

Free Knife
FREE KNIFE FROM OTC

Free Homemade Soap
FREE SAMPLE

Free Fabric Softner
FREE SAMPLE (LARGE SAMPLE)

These are all FREE, no credit card required, and no stupid quiz thingy….those are always annoying, right!!

So jump on the freebie train and get yours today!! And while your here don’t forget to subscribe to my blog at the bottom of the page, as well as follow it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically