Find Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Living During the Economy Crisis

As a married mother of two I know first hand the struggles that most everyone is going through, from trying to buy food to just keeping a roof over your head, which is why I created this blog. I am going to give you inside tips into saving money while living comfortably on your weekly or bi-weekly paycheck.
This blog will also include ways to make money online, ways I've tried and succeeded...instead of all the hulabaloo you will find elsewhere. I don't want your money, and I'll never ask for anything but your readership if you so choose to follow this blog!
I will only give you money saving tips, ideas, recipes, links to coupons, and much more!! So go on over to the right side of this page and click follow, you won't regret it! Then be sure to check back to find a new way you can save money today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically