Find Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yard Sale-O-Rama!

If you are a mother who has never been “yard-selling” I will warn you now:

caution

You will be hooked! Not only is there great stuff for really low prices, but there is GREAT STUFF FOR REALLY REALLY LOW PRICES!

I have many friends, me included, who have small children/toddlers. If you are a parent you know that these children grow WAY TO FAST!! and there’s no stopping this growth pattern. Believe me I’ve tried! So with growing fast comes growing out of clothing fast, and a great way to save money is by buying clothes at yard sales. (a.k.a. garage sales) Because children grow out of their clothing so fast they leave their clothing in pretty good condition.

It’s totally a win-win situation, you win because you get cheap clothes in good condition, they win because they are making a small profit off of something that would otherwise be tossed in the garbage or donated.

You can also find other things such as kitchenware, toys, books, even furniture. You name it you will probably be able to find someone selling it!

Oh and by the way, we are in the middle of garage/yard sale season so this Friday/Saturday/Sunday go grab your local newspaper and head out on an adventure!!

If you would like to learn more about yard sales and ways to bargain shop visit Inside Yard Sale where James Williams will give you great tips on how to lower prices that are already way to low! Save more where you are already saving!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent ... and not only is it less expensive ... it's "green". To me ... it's recycling at it's finest!

    Thanks for sharing your ideas! BTW ... thanks for following Reduce Footprints ... I'm following this wonderful blog as well!

    Take Care!

    Small Footprints
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of yard sales that way before. Maybe I'll have to check a few out and see what stuff I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my site.This is a lovely page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically