Find Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Carpet Stain Remover

I have found one of the most expensive cleaners and one of the most needed cleaners when you have children is carpet stain remover. So after a long search on inexpensive products, I have found an almost free product to make at home, that removes stains even better than the cleaners you buy at the store.

Stain Remover

4 Cups Hot Water
1 Tablespoon Dish Soap
1 Tablespoon Vinegar

Mix together in a cleaning bucket or a spray bottle. Use one rag to scrub and another to wipe away the stain!

I haven't tried it in a carpet cleaner yet, but I have confidence that it will work!

You should try this on a little spot in an unnoticeable place in your carpet just to make sure that it does not harm your carpet, however I have tried it on all of my carpets and it has been safe.

I hope that it works as well as it has for me, for you!!

Happy Cleaning! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how you can get great results using just something you have mixed together. A great tip, I might have to try it even though I don't like vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't really smell the vinegar at all, I was afraid it would make my house smell...but thankfully, it didn't!!

    :)

    I think you'll really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically