Find Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Cold is Creepin In!



Winter is coming up fast, and the cold weather has already begun! Yikes...It seems as though the summer just flew by...I'm still waiting on Summer to begin actually, but the calendar tells me that we have reached the end of warm weather.

As sad as that is what's even sadder is that we spend more money on bills during the winter, so I have put together a ton of ways that I use with my family to stay warm during the winter, and keep those energy bills under control!

I made the advice into a lens because there are way too many tips to list here, so if you would like to check it out here's the link:

Stay Warm This Winter

The list includes things like Dressing for the Weather, what would keep you the warmest? and there are lots of recipes for hot yummy soup and hot cocoa!! As well as other energy saving ideas!

I think you will find it very useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically