Find Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Earning a Little Saving a Lot

I have been contemplating whether or not to share this post on this blog, the reason I hesitated is because I do not want my blog to turn into a make money blog.
The main purpose of this blog is to save money...
However after thinking it over for a few days I have decided to share with you one of my secrets to earning a little and saving a lot.

There is a proven and legit search engine I use to earn points. I use it every time I want to go to any site I currently use. I just enter the name of the site in the search toolbar and then click on the site I was searching for.

The search engine is different though because sometimes you will win points, or swagbucks as this search engine calls them. Once you earn enough points you can cash them in for gift cards or other prizes.

The reason I use the site is because an Amazon gift card costs 45 points. Once I reach 45 points I then cash out for my gift card, and save up my gift cards to buy things we need around the house.

So, basically I get laundry detergent for free. All I have to do is search earn and redeem...then go to Amazon and purchase laundry detergent.

It's really cool because the laundry detergent or any kind of cleaners you buy there come in packs of 4, 6, or 8 so when I buy them I have enough to last me until I earn enough to buy more!

I wanted to share this with you because it saves me $20 a month, and although that seems like a small amount, it does wonders! That's $20 that doesn't come out of our budget, and $20 I earned doing something I do regularly anyway...

If you want to try the site out you can sign up by clicking the banner below....

Search & Win


Let me know if you love this site as much as I do!!

I promise this is not going to be some "oh make money here" site I do not want my blog to turn into that. I did consider this post for about a week for that very reason. But the benefits my readers could have out-weighed the negativity...

Thank you all for reading!

5 comments:

  1. well this is just semi-related but i'm just curious, how much do you earn a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I earn anywhere from 2-10 swagbucks a day, it just depends...it's very random...but if you use it instead of typing the address directly into your browser it becomes habit..I don't even realize I do it anymore, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'm going to look into this! I know how you feel about posting "money things". I use Shopping Genie to save money online. It is a quick download (thru Int Exp).It is a shopping search engine to find the lowest price on any given day. It's totally free. I am in it as a business also. I give the Genie away free to anyone who wants it. No strings. I make money as my # of Genie users grows. See what you think. Thanks. www.myshoppinggenie.com/sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Your post is interesting. This one's suitable for those who wanted to earn more in less time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing that with me! Im going to try that site. And your right. A little here and there does help so i really apprecaite you sharing that with me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically