Find Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Driving Traffic to Your Blog/Articles

I recently came across a Triond user who makes $3000 + a month, and it gave me great motivation to dive into researching the act of getting more traffic.
(If you want to check out her payment proof here's the link: http://ucreateawebsite.com/akalinik-profit.jpg )

I have been obsessing over ways to drive traffic to previous articles I wrote, and so far my mind just feels jumbled. I have joined new sites, pinged articles, changed some keywords and the list goes on. I guess what I am saying is that right now I am just taking a break from all the knowledge my brain is soaking in. I wanted to take a break and share with you what I have learned.

1. Ping your articles using ArticlePinger.com, Pingoat, and Ping-o-matic

2. Make sure you tag or use keywords correctly.

3. Use keywords that are relevant.

4. Don't underestimate your reputation.

5. Find your niche, you are allowed to have more than one, and then find forums that fit your writing style and become an active member. Add links when appropriate.

6. Join 43Things.com and make lists of your goals.

7. Follow and Comment on other blogs in your area of interest.

8. Linkback to other articles when applicable, and feel free to ask for a linkback in exchange.

9. Use lists, start titles with numbers, they seem to draw more attention.

10. Don't give up!

So for now that is what I have learned. It's all a little jumbled, and I'm sure I'll write a more quality "Driving traffic" post later after my mind is not racing 100 miles a minute. For now please feel free to leave suggestions in the comment section. Also if you linkback to this post let me know so I can return the favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically