Find Us On Facebook!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Very First Blogger Award :)

This award was given to me by Day-Dreamin Optimist (Amie) on

 A Meaning of an Optimist: "Day-dreamer more elegantly spelled"- M.Twain

The rules for after you have been given this particular award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award :)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to up to 10 other versatile bloggers
- Let those other bloggers know you gave them the award

Thank you, you kind soul!! 

1. I just started my own on location photography business. (YAY!!) Photography is my passion! 

2. I am supposed to be on a diet, but am having an extremely hard time now that Girl Scout cookies just came in. 

3. I rarely wear anything but pajamas. 

4. My mail has been in my mailbox for four days now, and I really should go get it but cold weather makes my bones hurt. 

5. My husband is 4 months and 7 days younger than I am. 

6. I had my first child when I was 16. 

7. I am finding it very hard to come up with 7 things to share about myself :) 

Here are the blogs I've awarded: 

Eclypsechic at A Shoppers Savings

Nina at Ask Ms Recipe 

Ivey at Fearless Passion


Lou at LIVE WRITE DREAM


Thank you all for writing such interesting blogs, some helpful, some inspiring. Thank you! 




Thank you again! I'm tickled pink :)

 


5 comments:

  1. You are most welcome, Alaina! I always look forward to your new posts, they are so handy :) Oh, I got your email, thank you thank you! I hope to email you back when I get the next opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award.

    Nina
    www.askmsrecipe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome Nina, thank you for creating such an interesting and helpful blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically