Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Two)

 Swagbucks


Today I would like to talk about an extremely passive way to make money online. I would like to say the only way it is passive is if you use this site the way I do, otherwise you do put effort that is not needed into it.

The site I am referring to is called Swagbucks. I know I have mentioned this site in the past, but I feel it is definitely worth mentioning again.

First I will tell you a bit about Swagbucks. This site is a search engine site which you win points (or swagbucks) by using the search engine to search the web. You can also win swagbucks by watching the videos on the site, and completing surveys that are on the Swagbucks homepage.

Now since I'm sure there are skeptics out there I want to provide my payment proof...just click on the image to make it larger.
That is a picture of the swagbuck or swagbuck points I've earned. This is not all of them, there are 98 pages of earnings.




The picture above is of some of the Amazon Gift cards I've cashed my swagbucks or swagbuck points out for.

I use swagbucks to get Amazon gift cards because I do not have a credit card, so the only way I can shop on Amazon is with a gift card. I have a kindle, so I usually use the cards for kindle books and games.

Now on to how simple winning swagbucks or swagbuck points really is and how passive it can be.

Swagbucks offers a toolbar which you can download to your browser. Once downloaded the swagbucks search engine is then in the toolbar section of your browser.

What I do is use the Swagbucks search engine for everything. When I want to go to a website I type the website into the search engine, hit enter, and find the website in the search results. The more you search the more you win. You do not win every time, but the more you use the search engine the better your chances of winning are.
After awhile it just becomes habit to use the search engine. It is for me anyhow.

If you would like to join swagbucks here is the link: http://swagbucks.com

If you would like to join as my referral just follow this link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jenysie

Other Articles From This Series
Part One

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven 

Part Eight

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! I have heard of swagbucks but never understood the concept. I may just check it out! Thank you for posting this, it has been very helpful. Is there a way you can post more information like this? I am looking for ways to make extra money without getting another job. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best resource for making money online, work from home and earn amounts to Rs.100000, work from home and explore endless possibilities of income.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day-Dreamin' Optimist,
    This is the second part of an ongoing series of the ways I work from home. You should subscribe to this blog so you can see first when the next part comes out. It is being worked on right now. If you would like to take a look at some sites I get paid to write for just follow this link:
    http://writinghood.com/writing-business/top-four-get-paid-to-write-sites/

    Sincerely,
    Alaina E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interested. I have never heard of this before. My question is, can you use the gift cards all at once or only one at a time?
    http://thefirefinder.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can use them all at once, in fact what happens is when you cash out for an amazon gift card they will post your payment in your swagbucks account, and it will show up as a gift card code. You then go to amazon.com and apply that code to your gift card balance and you can add as many codes to your amazon account as you can earn on swagbucks! Your amazon balance never expires so you can also spend it when you want, which is great for me because I like to save up for higher priced items as well as buying books for my kindle which aren't as expensive :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically