Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Friday, February 25, 2011

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Three)

 Bukisa

I have recently discovered that a site I write for has been paying and earning me more money than the site I mainly write for.

I've also discovered that this same site takes less commission from the articles I write, and also doesn't bombard my articles with pointless ads.

The site? Bukisa


How Does Bukisa Work?

Bukisa is a publishing platform that allows it's members to write articles and publish them on the internet through their publishing services, absolutely free. 

After publishing an article your article will begin getting traffic, which leads to revenue because Bukisa pays per view. You can also integrate your Google Adsense code to earn more from your articles, and Bukisa also allows you to integrate your Google Analytics code so you can track your traffic and work what is working for you. 

Why Choose Bukisa? 

Well article writing is a great way to promote yourself and get readership. You can choose a niche and become an expert on that subject, or you can write about many things. If you are a blogger it's an excellent way to promote your blog. 

It's also a great way to earn a little extra money. 

How Hard Will You Be Working? 

Well I am not going to lie to you, it does take effort. You will have to write articles, and they must be original content if you want to get anywhere in this business.

You are not required to promote your articles in any way, but if you choose to promote it will increase your traffic to your articles therefore earning you more. 

The results are not instant, however the faster you join and start writing the faster you will see results.

If you would like to join Bukisa as my referral just follow this link: http://www.bukisa.com/join/2039

If you would like to join without being a referral click here

Remember for more money making techniques and also for advice on saving money follow this blog!

Other Articles From This Series
Part Two 

9 comments:

  1. Rock on! I just emailed you back and joined Bukisa through your referral link. It looks much less complicated than Triond. Thank you, as always, for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome...I just responded to your e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to ask these questions about Bukisa:

    1. Does it matter if I pick an article topic that has already been written about? Say, I decide to write an article on how to brew coffee, but there's over 20 articles already out there on that subject - will that matter?

    2. How do I go about promoting my articles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amie,

    You can still write about the same subject, however it just means you'll have more competition so make sure that you use good tags for your article and make it very easy for people to find your article.

    I will write a blog entry about getting traffic because it's way to long to add to a comment, but for now a good way to get traffic is by utilizing your blog, write a post about what you are writing about and get people excited.

    Also you can share your article on Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon, Digg, Reddit, Technorati or any other social networking/social sharing/ping site you can think of.

    As soon as I post my article about getting traffic I'll e-mail you and let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well snap, I don't have any of those that you listed off...facebook, twitter, stumble upon, etc. I've only heard of facebook and twitter though, not the others. You are teaching me so many things about the world wide web, Alaina! Lol :)
    Could you tell me more about tagging for article names? Not sure what you mean by it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tagging is really just adding tags to your article and the publishing platform actually labels the spot to do it. Tags are keywords, they are one or two words telling search engines and searchers what your content is about. For instance you wouldn't use banana as a keyword for an article about making money, instead you'd use money and earn money.
    (That may be a bit confusing-I'll post a picture with better instructions in just a bit :)

    I can't believe you haven't created a Facebook account, you definitely should. It's a great way to stay in touch with your family and friends as well as your fans and readers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have facebook, it started to superficial-ize my relationships so I got rid of it. Personal choice of course :). But yes, facebook is awesome for advertizing and promoting for sure!

    I just wanted to check up on how you are doing with your Bukisa, I haven't had the opportunity to start articles yet. To be honest, I'm waiting to see what you think - if it's worth it. There are just so many articles out there, it kinda discouraged me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will e-mail you :) But yes, I definitely think it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and I definitely know what you mean about facebook superficializing relationships. I have thought about deleting my account many times, but decided against it mainly because since we moved away from some of my friends and family it's the easiest way to keep in quick contact...and share pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically