Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Monday, February 28, 2011

Save Money: Free Reading Material

I am a reader. It's one of my favorite hobbies, but it can get expensive. I enjoy visiting the library but I don't always have the time or the gas!

I started doing research and found some great resources to get free or very inexpensive reading material to entertain my brain. 

Everyone knows about the advantages of visiting the library so I will leave that opportunity out. 

Free Online Libraries



One of my Christmas presents this past Christmas was a wonderful Amazon Kindle, so I'm all about the free ebooks! 

Free Ebooks On Amazon


Book Exchange Sites

(This one costs $2.97 to recieve a book for shipping purposes)
(You can find more than just books to swap here)



Other Places I Suggest Looking

Resale Shops

Ebay

Goodwill

Garage Sales

Clearance Racks at Discount Book Stores

The Library 
(sometimes they sell used books for very cheap)

Hy-vee
(Some Hy'vees have been selling used books on a separate rack for charities.)

You could also exchange books with friends or start a book exchange club in your neighborhood!

Don't forget blogs are another way to entertain your mind for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically