- Everything worth having goes on sale at some point.
- Coupons are your new best friend.
- Clearance and sale racks are the FIRST place you look ALWAYS!
- Always stick to the list.
- Making a list is not a question, it's a way of life.
- Check prices online before you go to the store.
- Learn the seasons of sale (Oktoberfest, Christmas in July, Black Friday, etc.) Find out what your local stores have.
- Don't be afraid of the sales clerk, they are there to serve you.
- When making big purchases the price is always negotiable!
- Again when making big purchases shop around, don't buy the first thing you see.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
The Bargain Shopper's List of Musts
If you are going to set you mind on saving money here are some things you will need to remember. I live by them :)
What's Hot on Living Simplistically
As a contribution to the Proven Ways to Work From Home, which I realize has not been updated in some time, I have recently become a member o...
I just finished having a 50 minute full body massage and I just have to review the Spa. Oh my goodness, it was fantastic! For $65 I ...
So yesterday my family and I celebrated my husband's birthday, he's reached the big 3-0. I made him a Brownie Cheesecake covered in ...