Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Bargain Shopper's List of Musts

If you are going to set you mind on saving money here are some things you will need to remember. I live by them :) 

  • Everything worth having goes on sale at some point. 
  • Coupons are your new best friend. 
  • Clearance and sale racks are the FIRST place you look ALWAYS!
  • Always stick to the list.
  • Making a list is not a question, it's a way of life. 
  • Check prices online before you go to the store.
  • Learn the seasons of sale (Oktoberfest, Christmas in July, Black Friday, etc.) Find out what your local stores have. 
  • Don't be afraid of the sales clerk, they are there to serve you
  • When making big purchases the price is always negotiable!
  • Again when making big purchases shop around, don't buy the first thing you see.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. It will help me a lot since I always thought I'm a bargain shopper until I get to the store and go crazy. I do some of what's on the list though. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I used to think just because it was on sale meant I was saving money, even if I didn't need it...lol....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically