Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Book Closeouts, Sorry it Couldn't Wait

Searching online, and what do I find? Well, I'd have to say something that trumps the steal of the day.... 

I had to share it right away because it's going to save you some money and well that's what I am best at, so here you go. 

BookCloseOuts.com is selling books (bestsellers even) at 50-80% off. 

Well that got my attention, so a little skeptically I clicked. The first thing I saw?

For $0.99!

So I went searching around the site, and decided that this place was Living Simplistically worthy.

Don't take my word, go check it out for yourself!


Always a Book Sale at BookCloseouts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically