Find Us On Facebook!

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Daily Steal: Egyptian Cotton Sheets

  With Spring right around the corner, it's time to get out our cleaning supplies and do some hefty cleaning. It's also time to pack up the winter sheets and bedding. I found an amazing deal on Egyptian Cotton 500 Thread Count Sheets. 

  It's hard for me to buy anything but Egyptian Cotton, everything else seems to fall apart way to fast. I know when I buy Egyptian cotton sheets I am going to pay a little more, but I get a lot more out of them. Nothing's worse than when your bedding looks thin and crumbling. 

 

Original Price: $150.00
Smart Bargain: $58.98

You Save: $91.02 (60%)
+ Free shipping and an additional 10% off for new customers!

Your total: $53.08

That's a total savings of: $96.92

Your saving almost $100!

Buy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically