Find Us On Facebook!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Daily Steal: It's the Little Things in Life

Sometimes it's the little things, the simple pleasures that bring us just a taste of comfort and relaxation. I don't know about you, but that's what chocolate chip cookies are able to do for me! I 

I will make a batch in the evening after everyone goes to bed, and sit down with a glass of milk and eat my cookies. I know it seems lame, but it's so comforting! It gives me a little sense of peace among the chaos. Plus I have cookie dough to bake and share with my family the next day. 

I wanted to share this simple pleasure with you, and I found the Gooseberry Patch Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes ebook-for free! Just in case, I know I still have to look at my recipe every now and again. 

Buy at Art.comChocolate chip cookies are inexpensive, therefore it won't cost you much to indulge in this little pleasure! (And the recipe is free) Why not make yourself a batch, and sit down with your favorite novel and a glass of milk. You deserve a little peace and relaxation!













Chocolate Chip Cookie and...
Buy From Art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically