Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Friday, March 18, 2011

Homemade Simply

I came across a very useful blog this evening, and I am just dying to tell you about it. It is written by Janet, and called Homemade Simply. 

The post I was moved by is titled

Spring Has sprung !!!! .......At least in my House !!! 

 and in it Janet tells of how she has begun planting her seed for her garden indoors. What I loved about it is how she used only recycled materials for starting her garden, and she outlines each and every one of them! 

 Thanks Janet for being so inspirational!  

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alaina - this blog is great, thank you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Amie, I'm glad you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically