Find Us On Facebook!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Introducing Living Simplistically Author Alaina Ellington's 1st Ebook (FREE)

  Recently I found myself writing about driving traffic to a website as a helpful resource to the readers of Living Simplistically who choose to get started in the world of Article Submission or blogging and the article became into much more than just a short blog worthy article. It grew into a full report on the many ways to drive traffic (or get views and clicks) to your site.

  I decided to first publish this report as a page on the Living Simplistically blog, however the title took to much space, so I eventually deleted the page and turned it into a self hosted ebook. I decided to do it this way because I wanted to be able to keep it free, therefore the free report is available for downloading at http://living-simplistically.com which is soon to be our sister-site. 

How to Drive Traffic To Your Site
Learn what works, and how you
can successfully draw in thousands of views each day.




Edit: Link is now fixed
 

10 comments:

  1. Very oool, dear! I don't have time to check it out right now, but when I have the next moment to, I definitely will :) excited to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know :) I'll get right on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed the link :) Thank you Amie for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works!
    ..
    ...
    Ah man...it's not working. I clicked save and when I tried to open it, all that showed was a bunch of html codes.
    :( what am I doing wrong here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have Microsoft Word? It's a word doc, I may need to change it to a PDF...That's my fault sorry. I will do that as soon as I figure it out.

    I'm glad you pointed it out, I never even thought about it. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, definitely fixed now :) I changed it to a PDF instead of a DOC file...yay!! I just learned something new.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not working for me either Alaina. I'm getting an error message after clicking on the link. I really want to read this too!

    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  8. HMMM...maybe I need to find someone that can tell me how to do it...I converted it into a pdf file, which I thought everyone would be able to download and read...I could just take the easy way out and publish it on the blog ;)

    Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also realizing how lame I probably sound withe the How to Drive Traffic to Your Site, when my site looks like it only has 4 members...but just to clarify it's because I switched from the followers gadget to the members gadget...maybe I should change that back too...

    And by the way @Andrew I am planning on writing about your Twitter article (soon to be series) either this weekend or monday...you have inspired me...and I may copy cat your idea...but I won't write about my experiences...just send the readers over to you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically