Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Living Simplistically Follower of the Day

Today our featured follower of the day is Maria.

Maria currently writes for Squidoo,  she is retired, and she also has her own blog

Where you will find little joys to brighten your day.

She writes about writing, making money, and posts about her interests. It's definitely a blog worth checking out. Very interesting indeed. My favorite post is her loaded baked potato recipe, yummy!

Thank you Maria, for following Living Simplistically :)

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so kindly for featuring me on your blog.

    I really appreciate this.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alaina,

    Just to let you know that I posted a blurb about your site on my blog.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically