Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Friday, March 18, 2011

Living Simplistically Follower of the Day

Today's follower of the day is Aimee

Congratulations Aimee!
Aimee writes her own blog, Girl Talk.
Girl Talk is the place Aimee writes about her thoughts and interests. She also has a page featuring crafts she has made, and a page with her favorite bible verses. 

Thank you Aimee, for joining the Living Simplistically community. 
If you would like a chance to become the Living Simplistically follower of the day, simply follow Living Simplistically. You can find the Follow link to click in the upper right hand side of the right column, and also in the blogger navigation toolbar at the top of the screen.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Alaina! You are so nice! I love following your site because it is very helpful and informative. More power to you and your work. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Aimee, it's great to know that I have built and am building something that is helping others.

    I appreciate all of the Living Simplistically followers and that includes you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your wonderful site through another ... A Little Joy for Today.
    I've linked your site to mine
    http://simplehomecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Janet! :) I really like your blog, I voted for it and followed...and commented...and bookmarked :) Great job! (oh and wrote about it too) lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically