Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Attempt at Selling Vintage (Antique) Books/Literature...

I have to tell you, at the moment I am extremely frustrated! I bought some old books today just to see if they would be worth anything. I paid $0.05 for each book, so I'm not out any money..and they are all worth more than that...but I have no idea how to find out how much the books are worth. : ( I have been searching for hours and though I am a firm believer that you can find pretty much anything you want online...I can't figure out how to appraise my books for free...any suggestions?

I really hope someone else has some advice...I would like to be able to prove this as a way to earn some money from home.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically