Find Us On Facebook!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Nine)



 I am really excited to tell you about Cash4Books, it's a site that pays you for your books. You don't even pay shipping fees, you simply type in the ISBN number from the book you want to sell, print a shipping label, and send your book. You will then receive payment.

You can either get paid via check or paypal, you choose.

This is a really simple and easy way to make money. You could even buy books for really low prices at garage sales or resale shops, then turn around and sell them to this site. Or you could get rid of some of your clutter at home and sell the books that are collecting dust in your home library.

If you want to read more about Cash4Books and their selling program simply click here.


Next Article in This Series.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, this is a great idea, Alaina! I'll check it out :D

    Just stopping by to let you know that I have given you a blogger award! :) Because you deserve it! Go to my blog to check it out:

    http://ameaningofoptimist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amie, for the blogger award. This is the second one you've given me, and they always put a smile on my face : )

    I think the cash4books is an awesome idea too, I was so excited to share it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea to work on. You can really make money out of it. Keep it up!

    where to sell books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically