Find Us On Facebook!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Ten)

MySurvey


  I've heard it said many times that there are no good, honest paying survey sites online. The question has been asked as to why any company would pay for the opinions of the world when they could get them for free from their customers. In fact I have even joined in on the skepticism after being burned by a few survey sites online, and then I found MySurvey. (Man that sounds way cheesy! lol) 

  I wasn't sure I wanted to sign up, but because I want to offer the readers of LS many available options, I gave it a go. I was pleasantly surprised to find the surveys on MySurvey were ACTUAL surveys. The site wasn't bogged down by ads and neither were the surveys. Never did I have to fill out one of those ridiculous "offer" pages. 

  So How Does it Work?

  On MySurvey you are awarded points. Each survey is worth at least 5 points and if you qualify for the survey you can be rewarded anywhere from 10-800 or more points. In other words if you are offered a survey and you click on it, you are going to be rewarded with the very least of 5 points. 


  After you get 1100 points you can "cash out" for $10 in PayPal or choose one of the other awards you can redeem using your points. I know that 1100 seems like a high amount of points, and that it would take forever to reach. I thought the same thing. However the surveys you do qualify for award you with 10-800 points and when you qualify for the higher paying surveys once or twice you will be ready to cash out after that. 

  If it were really that difficult to reach the payment threshold I would never recommend it. I am recommending because I have been paid by them and it happened in a fair amount of time. 

Payment Proof



You will see I joined MySurvey on February 5, 2011



I was then able to cash out on February 12, 2011






..and I was paid on February 24, 2011


How to Use MySurvey

  After registering your new account and filling out your information go to your dashboard. 
(You can get to your dashboard by clicking the MySurveys tab)






  Just click on the image to enlarge. You will see I have circled the MySurveys button which takes you to your survey dashboard, where you will find a survey or two waiting for you when you have them. 

  The top left arrow is where you will see your point balance, and the two middle arrows is where you can find surveys. If you have some to complete they will be there, and MySurvey will also send you an e-mail telling you that you have a survey waiting for you. They do this so you can finish the survey in a timely fashion, before all of the survey opportunities are used up.

  When there is a survey available, simply click go. You will then be redirected to the survey. Answer the questions, click the next button and the submit button at the end. NEVER USE YOUR BROWSERS BACK BUTTON. 

  Once you've completed the survey and clicked the submit button at the end you will automatically be taken back to MySurvey. Your points are automatically added to your account. You can then check for more surveys, or leave MySurvey until your next survey opportunity. 

How to Redeem Your Points







  Simply click on My Rewards



This is also where you can see your points ledger. 
Click on Redeem.









 You can then choose a category to shop by. (To the left you see some, they have MANY more.)

Paypal seems to be a popular one, so I chose to highlight it. 

After you have made your decision as to which prize you will redeem, click on the points it costs and you will be taken to an order form. Order your prize, using your points to pay for it, then sit back and wait (or complete more surveys for more points) for your payment to arrive. 

MySurvey does not have a referral program so that is not an option here, however I would like to give you the web address if you would like to join.  Click Here. (http://mysurvey.com)


Other Articles in This Series:

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Eleven)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically