Find Us On Facebook!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Thirteen)

Squidoo

  Squidoo is THE place to create lenses. A lens is a creative web page and at Squidoo you can create as many as you like. You can write about anything you want, add anything your heart desires. It's a great place to create a directory of your work if you are an article writer, highlight your greatest photos for you photographers, write informative how-to's for those that want to help others learn. If you can imagine it Squidoo gives you the tools to create it creatively. 

   If you are involved in affiliate marketing Squidoo allows you to add your own products to your lens. You could write reviews about your affiliate products, or if you sell your own products its a great place to show off your stuff too. 

   Squidoo was created by Seth Godin, and has been around for quite some time. This wonderful and very fun site has been paying it's members every month for five years! 

  It's a great way to build your online credibility, build your profile, and have fun while earning money online.

   I don't currently actively work on lenses, however I have created over 80 and I have 55 that actively earn me money while I passively sit by. Once you've created a lens, it will earn you money for the life of the lens, which means as long as you don't delete it you can earn money from it. 






  You will see (when you click on the photos above) that during the time I've been a member at Squidoo I've earned a total of $38.84. Squidoo also allows you to donate a portion of your earnings to your favorite charity and there is a widget which you can add to your lens asking other people to donate to a charity as well. I haven't been a big contributor to charity yet, but I am planning on it. 

  If you would like to join Squidoo click here
  
  If you would like to join as my referral click here

  If you decide to join and need any help at all, please feel free to send me a message at livingsimplistically@gmx.com or leave a comment with your question here on this post. 





More Articles in this Series: 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alaina,

    I agree with you about Squidoo being a great place to work from home.

    I have been making lenses for a few years now and every month my income has been increasing,except the last one.

    What is your Squidoo name? So I can check your lenses.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria,

    I know, I love Squidoo. It's so much fun! I haven't really had the time to create to many new lenses because I have been spending a lot of time working on Living Simplistically. I would love to hear your feedback on the lenses I have created though :)

    My profile is http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/Jenysie

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally had many lenses on squidoo. Some are ranked well. However, so far it didn't make any amount of money worth mentioning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically