Find Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Fourteen)

Fiverr
  I hadn't heard of this site before, until I came across another work from home blog. Work at Home No Scams has an entire list of work from home sites. That is where I learned about Fiverr.

  Fiverr is a site that allows you to do whatever it is you do for $5. 

  Your Job: 
To post gigs or things you are willing to do for $5. 

What Happens? 
People then look through the gigs that have been posted, or do a search, and if the services you have posted is something they need the request your services. They must prepay for your services. 

  They pay Fiverr, you complete the task and mark it complete and then your funds are available in about 15 days. 

  You can post any type of gig, from driving traffic to someone's site to making signs for others or writing articles and reviews. The possibilities are limitless. 

  The only thing I don't really like about Fiverr is that you post your gigs and expect to get paid $5, however in reality you get $4 and by the time that your fees are transferred to your paypal account you only end up with $3.92 therefore when you post your gigs keep in mind that you are actually only getting just a little below $4. However payout after your funds are available in your account is very quick.

Payment Proof: 


 

If Fiverr interests you click here, as far as I know there is no referral program.

 

3 comments:

  1. I am confident that by following your recommendations, I will not be
    disappointed. I sincerely thank your efforts for making us knowledgeable people.
    you have mentioned very useful and profitable message message for us .
    Thanks

    online advertising solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used it? It sounds very interesting. I'll have to check it out. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I've used it. I forgot to post payment proof, I will be doing that in just a minute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically