Find Us On Facebook!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Fifteen)

YouData

  I've said it before and I'll say it again, PTC sites are a waste of time. However I am going to contradict myself just once. I ran across YouData over 2 years ago, back when I was still experimenting with PTC sites. The reason YouData was able to hold my interest unlike other PTC sites is because they pay more for your attention. 

  YouData doesn't have a payment threshold, so if you are only able to click a few ads a week, or even just one you will still get paid. YouData sends payments through paypal and as long as you click you will get paid that week. 

The most recent payment proof: 


  If you are interested in joining YouData feel free to click here

  If you would like to join as my referral follow this link: http://www.youdata.com/join/jenysie  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically