Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Monday, March 21, 2011

So Have I Kept You Waiting Long Enough?

We Bought A Car!! Yippeee!!! 

  Finally after being without a car for a little over 6 months, I have a vehicle. Okay well I don't exactly have a vehicle yet because we still have to go pick it up. When I decided to buy it I found out the seat wouldn't move forward or back and one of the tail light bulbs was out, so they are fixing those issues before I sign the papers. However it is mine, and I am praying that I get to pick it up tomorrow because I am super excited to share the pictures with everyone. IT IS ONE SWEET RIDE!! for the price I paid anyway! 

  The most exciting part: I stuck to my budget and we ended up lower than what we were shooting for!! Yeah, now that rocks out, right! 
End Price: $10,900 that's right they took off $1000.00 :) 
They are also fixing the seat and the tail light absolutely free and tax, title and license was included. Plus (and this is the best part) we were financed at 8.6% interest with monthly payments of $237.00 
Car: 2007 Kia Optima (white) fully loaded
Miles: 37,000
We were shooting for payments of $260/mo with low interest and a vehicle that had less than 40,000 miles and we did it. 
Now that's what I call an answered prayer! 
I was totally excited....still am. I bought a nice car on a budget. I will post pictures as soon as I take some!! 

I do have to give credit where credit is due, firstly I prayed my butt off and God answered. Secondly the guys down at Car Smart in Fort Madison Iowa really helped! They didn't screw us and they fought to get the payments where we needed them. 

Do you have any success stories to share? What do you think of my deal, could I have done better? 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on your new ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amiee! :) I am so freakin excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Alaina! That IS a super sweet deal!! And it is only a few years old too! What a blessing God has given your family :) yay yay!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically