For this I want to thank you Amie. You have been a wonderful support on my blogging journey thus far, and I hope you will continue. It's always exciting to read your very thoughtful comments. If I could give this award back to you I would, because I find your blog very interesting, and beautiful as well. I love the way you use the editing tools to spice up each of your entries and make them visually entertaining as well.
What to do once you have been given this award:
- Thank and link back to the person that awarded this to you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the awardThe Seven Things About me
The bloggers I would like to present this award to:1. HandleyNation- For the extremely helpful blog posts, and the simplicity of your site. Keep it up, You Rock!
- I hate the shirt I am wearing in that photo.
- I very much need to have my hair highlighted again, my roots are showing terribly.
- I CAN NOT wait until Spring!
- My soon-to-be sister-in-law has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding to my brother-in-law.
- I have not used my camera in weeks! (And I think I'm going to die if I don't use it soon.)
- Most believe I am extremely organized and have it all together, but if you came to my home right now you would see I am far from perfect.
- I did not know that I named my daughter after a shrub in Africa (Akaiysha-Acacia) until after I had named her.
I will be announcing the other awarded blogs as I find them. (If I could give this back to Amie I would, she definitely deserves it! )