Find Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Got a Follow Up!

I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing 15 minutes before my alarm was set to go off. Sleepily I answered "hello..."
It was the call I had been waiting for! I was being called for a follow-up formal interview. The owner said it would be one hour in length, at 10AM....whew *wipes sweat from brow* lol....I was feeling pretty lame about the first interview and was pretty positive I bombed it.
Now on to the REAL interview, let's pray it goes well. Though my husband believes they pay waitress wages, and he is not so excited about it anymore, I still am. If I can learn to make my own real, yummy mocha and latte, macchiato (sp?), and all those yummy sandwiches they serve there the time will be well worth it. Plus I do get tips...so hope that makes up for the difference. I can always look for another job while I work there...or maybe he's wrong and they pay minimum wage :)
All I know is the hours work out perfectly for me, the coffee shop is one of my favorite places to be, and most of all I will be able to get out of the house and have some REAL ADULT CONVERSATION! YAY!
I will let you know how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats great news. So happy for you. Wish u well in your interview! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically