Find Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh YEah!!

I got the job :) 

I am so excited! I haven't worked at a workplace in 4 years, for those years I've worked online, ran my photography business, and ran my own cleaning business...but this job will allow me adult conversation person to person....did I say I'm excited! God is good!

Thanks all who prayed for me...if you want to continue to pray that I am able to learn quickly and commit the works of my hands to the Lord I would greatly appreciate it! 

As far as Living Simplistically in the way of updates goes: Look for March earnings to definitely be posted this evening, if not sooner. Also Learn how to earn using Twitter, we will take a look at Handley Nations' Twitter experiment!  

8 comments:

  1. Oh girl, good for you!! I wish I would have read your blog sooner, time has caught up with me, to have been praying for you but alas, it looks like God has taken care of you without my prayers anyway :). I am so happy that you get a breather and that you get to have adult conversation!
    Out of all the work I have done, I have found working at a coffee shop definitely one of the best jobs. Plus, the smell of coffee is simply amazing. Please let us know how it goes! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job! I read your review on my blog and subscribed to your blog.
    With this attitude, you may not need prayers :))
    Thank You,
    Terrans
    http://www.pfinusa.blogspot.com
    http://www.pfinusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amie and Terrans!

    @Amie, I'm so very excited! I am a coffee addict and one of the perks of working there is free coffee...so yum! :)

    @Terrans, Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! Congrats. I am so happy for you. I saw your other post before this and was hoping you get the job and then when I clicked your home button I saw this post that you got the job. That is awesome news. ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! There's nothing better than working at a place you love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically