Find Us On Facebook!

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Outcome

Well, the interview was REALLY short. It wasn't at all what I expected and nothing like the interviews I've had in the past. Has the job market changed that drastically?

I was told they would call, but they haven't as of yet. I am hoping they do, but who knows. 

I've decided though, that if I don't get this job then I am not meant to have a job except the work I do online and will once again be focusing all energies on blogging and freelance writing. (Which I make enough with that anyway, I just wanted to get out of the house a bit.) 

Anyway, I will let everyone know if they do call me back. If I don't receive a call by the end of the week I will assume I did not get hired. 

On a separate note: I've begun writing the 16th edition of Proven Ways to Work From Home and I am hoping to post that tonight if things go well. I will also be posting March revenues earned with payment proof. Be sure to look for that! 

Also I am concocting an idea for the followers of Living Simplistically that will award some sort of prizes for following and being an active commenter...what do you think of that? Would that make the place more fun or over-do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically