Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Swagbucks Prize Posted!!

Search & Win  


I cashed out for $25 worth of Amazon Gift Cards from Swagbucks recently, however you are only allowed to cashout for 2 prizes every 24 hours and the $5 gift cards are the best value so I had to cashout 3 different days. My first set of gift cards were posted today :) Yay!!






If you are not a member of Swagbucks yet you are missing out! You can read all about how to use Swagbucks here: Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part 2) [Swagbucks]

If you would like to join you can join as my referral by following this link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jenysie

2 comments:

  1. I have not tried it yet but I will give it a try.
    Thank you very much!
    Terrans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically