Find Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Forced to Come Home

Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted....sorry everyone....but pretty sure I'm back now.....

Not that I haven't missed you all, but with working I had become so busy I had no time left for blogging. However for reasons dealing with my children I will soon be forced to quit my daytime job and return home to be with them. Therefore Living Simplistically will be regularly updated once again.

I hope I have not been forgotten already. There is so much I look forward to writing about, but for now I will keep it short and simple. I am glad to be back blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alaina,

    I am happy to see you back! I also was very busy with my work until I decided to spend extra time to start posting again. Once you get in a busy mode it is hard to start posting again.

    Glad to see you again.

    New article available on my blog.

    Have a fantastic week,

    Terrans
    http://www.pfinusa.com
    http://www.pfinusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bank of America Online
    I hope I have not been forgotten already. There is so much I look forward to writing about, but for now I will keep it short and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing this nice post!You’ve done really excellent job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically