Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Alaina Ellington Photography

As you all know I started my own photography business, which has been going pretty great by the way :) Through my photography I have captured many photos that are worth sharing, so I decided to start a new blog just for that purpose.

I started selling my work on Redbubble, which as soon as I actually make a sale and get paid will be a part of the ways to work from home series but I must prove it first! I wanted more people to see my work and have a chance to comment therefore the idea for a blog burst in my noggin :)

I do hope that you will check out the new blog!

Alaina Ellington Photography

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Alaina!!! Starting your own business (as I am beginning to realize) is no easy task. My bro has been a professional wedding photographer for almost a decade so if you need any tips or advice, I can ask him for you :) What is your focus for photography? I checked out your blog, and it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get excited, and then come to a stand still...however it is my goal so I will get there one day :) Very cool that your brother is a professional wedding photographer!

    My focus is capturing the natural essence of life through my subjects...so instead of having people pose I want to take them somewhere and follow them around snapping natural pictures, though there are some poses as well. :)

    Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically