Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Items of Interest: Clearance Sale!

I love finding inexpensive art! I spent some time shopping this evening and ran across some great deals, some of which I will be hanging in our newly remodeled sun porch once it's finished. Sorry, but I had to share these awesome buys!


Western Air Express, San Francisco, California

Western Air Express, San Francisco, California
Kerne Erickson
9 in. x 13 in.
Buy This Allposters.com

 $0.98

 

Crate Label "Peaches"

Crate Label "Peaches"
Kerne Erickson
13 in. x 9 in.
Buy This Allposters.com

$3.98

 

Boy and Dog in Nature

Boy and Dog in Nature
Eugene Iverd
20 in. x 28 in.
Buy This Allposters.com

$0.98

 

Monte-Carlo, 1932

Monte-Carlo, 1932

16 in. x 26 in.
Buy This Allposters.com

$0.98 

There were many more that caught my eye, and that I plan to purchase but for now these are my very favorites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically