Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Save Your Money and Your Stomach...UGH!

So I started Zumba tonight...and it's so much fun, and such a workout....but afterward I was starving so I made the very unwise decision to stop at McDonalds and grab a sandwich. I know, what was I thinking. I basically put all the calories I had just worked out back into my body. Even worse than that it made me totally sick.

My family and I rarely eat out, mostly because it's expensive but also because fast food is disgusting. Yes, it tastes good while your eating it, however afterward you have a nasty taste in your mouth like your mouth is covered in grease. It wears you down and makes you fat. It's just nasty.

Anyway, I had to rant about how absolutely disgusting fast food happens to be, though I'm sure it's common knowledge. So save your money, and your stomach and skip the fast food. If you want a burger that bad, make one at home. It has less grease and contaminants and is much much healthier not to mention the money you'll save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically