Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sing As Though No One Can Hear You...

I just can't decide decorating wise what I want to do with the family room. (I've been notified that it is no longer going to be called the sun porch/library.) There are just so many options. My style and motto is always within my means and I like simple, earthy, with a mix of modern thrown in. We are planning to have natural wood accents with natural wood flooring, and the walls will be 2 different shade of blue. The walls will be a slightly darker shade than the ceiling.

I have entered the world of creativity and created some of my own artwork for the family room, however I keep looking around online so of course I'm going to have to share with you the deals I have found!



Sing
Sing

7 in. x 12 in.
Buy This Allposters.com

$7.98

I love this one, it's inspiring and would help incorporate some earthy tones but I'm not sure if it would be too much blue.  

 
Live
Live

7 in. x 12 in.
Buy This Allposters.com

$7.98

 
Love
Love

7 in. x 12 in.
Buy This Allposters.com

$7.98

 
Laugh Out Loud
Laugh Out Loud

12 in. x 3 in.
Buy This Allposters.com

$8.98

I really like the simplicity of the Laugh Out Loud sign. I'm pretty sure that's a definite addition to the family room.

If you have an opinion I would love to hear it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically