Find Us On Facebook!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Check it Out : My Free Coat |Pics included|

Okay, so I received the coupons on Monday but chose to postpone writing about it because I thought it would be better to see if they actually worked and I brought home my free coat. Well, good news Crowdtap paid off, and I saved $79.94 on a coat today!

|Coupons|



  I was a little fearful because how many people show up with a free women's outerwear apparel of their choice coupon, but it worked out well. The cashier had never seen one, so he was a little confused. He scanned the coupon and it went through so that was that. I got to bring home this:

|My Free Coat|
(original price: $79.94)






I absolutely love it, the only thing I don't like is that the bottom picture makes me look huge. Other than that this wool coat is awesome! It zips and buttons, with a hood and it is actually pretty heavy and very warm. I didn't think that it would be by looking at it, but I definitely don't regret my decision. The pictures don't really do it justice so head to Old Navy and check it out! They have quite a selection, this is just the one I fell in love with. 

Oh and if you want to be a member of the Old Navy Style Council and have your chance at grabbing some free clothing and other free stuff check out Crowdtap. (It's totally worth it!)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool! Is it applicable worldwide? :-/ BTW, nice coat. :)


    *Thanks for dropping by my site and following me. Followed you back. :) hihi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if it's applicable worldwide, I just read through the site and couldn't find the info. I would just try to sign up, I think it does.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically