Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I am LOVING it!

I just have to say that I am loving the new addition to Swagbucks. I know I've written about the tasks earning option recently, but it's worth mentioning again. Christmas money is adding up quickly! The tasks aren't hard, and they aren't boring. I usually log on at least once a day, spend about 10-15 minutes working, and earn 80+ swagbucks! Which means cash out comes so much faster. If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, what are you waiting for? It's completely free, and you earn swagbucks that you then cash out for awesome prizes! Join now!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have been on swagbucks for awhile and I have no clue how you are getting this luck of 80+ points a day! Tell me your secret??
    Also, I joined facebook and am looking to add you :) Just so you know!

    By the way, I wanted you to know that your message on my blog has touched my heart and it has given me that extra boost with photography. You are so kind, Alaina. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amie,
    I'm glad that you found encouragement in my comment. Also thanks for adding me on Facebook. :)
    My secret with Swagbucks is the tasks option. You can find it by going to the Swagbucks homepage, or if you check under the earn option on the toolbar there is a place that says tasks.I explain it better in my other article The Wow Factor: The New Edition to Swagbucks! Good luck!!
    -Alaina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically