Find Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Have Been Rocking Swagbucks Lately!

I don't want to brag, but I am just so pleased with myself so I do have to share!


So far, just today I have earned 52 swagbucks! [In the past 3 days I have earned 138 SB! (There's a toolbar credit of 1 SB that is on the next page) ]

As you can see how I've managed to earn this many in such a short time is by completing tasks and by using Swagbucks as my primary way of moving around the internet. I never type in the web address I want to go to, EVER, I always do a Swagbucks search instead. I now have enough to cash out once again for an Amazon $5 gift card, woohoo! I have been saving for Christmas.

Are you a member of Swagbucks yet? If not you can join here.

Here's a quick snapshot of what I've cashed out recently:
|That is $100 worth of free Amazon Gift Cards!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically