Find Us On Facebook!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Proven Ways to Work From Home (Part Eighteen)





Craft is Art

In the last edition of Proven Ways to Work From Home I talked about Etsy, the selling platform for handmade or vintage items. This time I want to talk about CraftisArt.com

  CraftisArt (Craft is Art) is similar to Etsy only you do not have to list a credit card on your account to start selling. Handmade, vintage, and crafting supplies are still the only products that are allowed to be sold on this selling platform, however there is not listing fee for up to 100 items. CraftisArt does charge a small commission of 4.5% if your item does sell, however.

  I currently use CraftisArt as my selling platform simply because I do not like to put my credit card information online, but both are great sites it's up to you which you go with.

1 comment:

  1. Alaina! When you have a moment, please go to my blog to see my latest post, you are included. Thank you so much for your support, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically