Find Us On Facebook!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Reminder: |Blog Carnival| and an SB Update!

I wanted to remind everyone that if you are interested in submitting an article to the 12th Edition of A Carnival for Saving and Making Money tonight and tomorrow morning will be your last chance. We are set to publish the next edition tomorrow (Friday October 28, 2011) evening. If you would like to submit an article you can do so here. 

........................ .........................

A Quick SB Update

  If you aren't familiar yet, SB = Swagbucks. I wanted to share my Amazon account balance because I just cashed out again, making 3 times in October. The money in my Amazon account has all been put there via cashing out at SB and I am really excited because I use it for Christmas money. Now keep in mind that for the month of October I have cashed out 3 times for a total of $15, but the month is not over yet and I am hoping to cash out one last time though I know my gift card won't be posted until November.

  |Click on image to enlarge|

  I always choose to cash out for Amazon gift cards because I can always find something on Amazon I want to purchase! SB has lots of other great prizes, but this is what I love the most!

  If you are not a member of Swagbucks I invite you to join, simply click here and start winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically