Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why Am I Not Seeing Profit From My Blog?

 

  You read about all of the blogging success stories, do as much research as you can, finally make the decision to give it a go and feel like a failure because of low views. That is exactly how I felt when I started blogging. I was posting good content, but my only reader was me. I spent time researching, doing my homework for blogging success and still came short of my goal.

  I would like to be able to tell you success happens instantly however that would be false information. Success online takes time just like any other type of business. However it is time well spent and if you commit, stay determined, and give it your best shot you will succeed.

  I will leave you with the main ingredients for successful blogging:
  • Patience
  • Determination
  • Knowledge
  • Persistence
  Good luck to you in your online endeavors.

There will be follow up articles to this one, however this is just a reminder for those struggling bloggers that it doesn't happen overnight, so don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically