Find Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Largest Private Mega Yachts of the World's Richest Billionaires

Here I am sitting in my living room wondering how much we are going to be able to afford to spend on Christmas when I come across this site. I think most of these yachts on Private Mega Yachts of the World's Richest Billionaires are bigger than my own house!

Check out the most expensive yachts, the cheapest one being $29.5 million, more money than I could ever imagine. Really what would you do with that much money? I know my answer wouldn't be "buy a yacht" but whatever floats your boat!

I'm thinking I'll just keep daydreaming from my living room, thanks for the wonderful articles and pictures I can now imagine what my life could be like.

If you want to join me in my daydreaming adventures, or maybe your just a yacht fan check out yacht-sea.net it's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically