Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Survey October Earnings + Picture Proof

I wasn't particularly active on MySurvey until around the 18th of October, so I didn't earn many points that month. I am excited to share with you this month's earnings (but that will have to wait until next month.)

MySurvey:
(Click to enlarge)
I earned a total of 265 points for the month of October, not very impressive but better than nothing! If you want to read about Mysurvey I write about how to earn here, and if you'd like to join you can click here to register.

1 comment:

  1. Plus ever since the pockets will be easily portable plus waterproof, they give mobility with action so north face sale all these minor lots will not often be deterred out of frolicking while in the environments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically