Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Prizes.org

I have discovered a new contest site, Prizes.org that seems like a ton of fun. I'm not completely sure about the site yet so it is not going in the Proven Ways to Work From Home series just yet, but I'm hoping it lands a post there.

So let me tell you what I know...

At prizes.org you have the opportunity to answer questions other users create and there are cash prizes for the best answers. The cash prizes are paid up front before the contest is created, therefore the money you win is guaranteed. You can participate in as many contests and answer as many questions as you want, but you will improve your chances of winning if you only answer questions that you actually know what you are talking about. Be sure that your answer is well written, and that you are giving correct information.

You can also create contests, either paid or just for fun. If you create a contest that is Just for Fun and it becomes popular Prizes.org will add a cash prize for you that doesn't come out of your own pocket.

It seems like this site is becoming popular already, and what a wonderful and fun idea. I of course had to tell you about it, I wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun. 

There are referrals, but you don't have referral links. You can get referrals by sharing your contests or other contests on Facebook or Twitter. Go have some fun already and good luck! I hope you win some prize money!

If you do win, please come back and do tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically