Find Us On Facebook!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baggage Claim

  So I haven't been around much lately and here's why: 

I have been working on my very first book! Baggage Claim is the story of my life, it's about the battles I've faced and the struggles I've lived through. It took me a long time to finish this book for many reasons, this book has the potential to rip my mom out of my life. It also has the potential to cause me to lose everything I've gained, but I felt that this is what God's plan was for me. I've always felt that I was to share this story, and if this story is able to help just one person facing the same struggles I will be happy. If you are interested check it out. As of right now you can only read it ebook style from the Kindle store. If you don't have a Kindle Amazon offers free Kindle software for your computer so you can still read it! I look forward to hearing your thoughts....by the way what do you think of the cover? Tell me how you interpret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically