Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lose Weight

  Spring is here and with it the reminder that bathing suit season is almost upon us. It's time to work those delicious Christmas cookies off and be ready to suit up. If you are looking for diet plans check out the lose weight blog where Mark tells you all about the diet solution program and how it works.

  If you are really looking to shed some pounds diet and exercise are your best friend. A proper diet and a good exercise program will get the weight off and keep it off. Remember that food is not the enemy, your body needs food to function, it is portion control that does most people in. Instead of having a huge helping of mashed potatoes eat the standard portion size of 1/2 cup or 1 cup depending on your size.

  In any case I wish you luck in your weight loss endeavors. My current plan is to walk 2-3 miles a day around my local park while my children play and portion control. I also do 24 sit ups in the evening as well as stretches. I've been doing this for 2 weeks and I've found the biggest problem I have is motivation so I've recruited three of my friends to walk with me whenever they can and keep me accountable. They do not allow me to make excuses as to why I can't take some time out and exercise. I suggest doing the same, whether you recruit friends, your spouse, or your children have someone help you stay on task.

1 comment:

  1. A proper diet and a good exercise program will get the weight off and keep it off.But some time we take proper diet in the sence of dieting but its not true here proper diet means having nutritious diet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically