Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/livingsimpl

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Total Money Makeover: Coming Soon

  I recently finished reading Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover and find myself inspired.

  My husband and I have decided to take the challenge, I will be sharing our struggles and victories we experience on our way to being debt free.

  I will soon be reviewing the book, the review is still in progress but I am really excited about this journey and wanted to share what is in the works.

  If you are looking for a great way to turn your financial struggles around I suggest reading The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness. If you read and decide to take the challenge let me know, it would be awesome to have a team of people to talk to, bounce ideas off of, and go down this road with!

1 comment:

  1. Divorce can be very hard financially. Trying this Total Money makeover may be a viable option to help relieve yourself of your financial burdens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically