Find Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Free 2013 Calendar

The New Year is here, and with it comes the time for purchasing a new calendar. I know because I caught myself using my December 2012 to find the date for things and finally realizing I was looking at the wrong month. Though I've had good intentions to buy a new 2013 calendar every time I make a trip to the store I forget. I also forget to put it on my list (which is why I'll soon be adding a "how to make a life organizer" tutorial soon because I need to get more organized!) For now, in an effort to save money and a little of my sanity I created these calendar prints.

I have created a google doc which you can find here: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B-lhkafX2t8eZXB6OGZtc2pnU28/edit

I am giving it to you completely free. Feel free to download and change whatever you like, make it your own. It's very simple. I may even add it to some cardstock and make my own photo calendar for next to nothing. If I end up doing that I'll post a how to. For now.... Enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

What's Hot on Living Simplistically